Home Mule Bridles Mule Training Books Mule Blog Mule Talk! Podcast ContactUs
WHOA MULE BRIDLES - MULE BITS - MADE FOR MULES, DONKEYS AND JACKSTOCK
The hardware works underneath the jaw area on the mule. When rein pressure is applied, the hardware applies pressure underneath the jaw working in conjunction with the noseband that pulls the mule's nose back down to where it should be.
This is an effective piece of equipment to use in your training program. Once your mule has overcome his bit behavior issues, you can go back to using a bit that your mule likes or keep on using the Whoa Mule Hackamore bridle. More mules prefer using the Whoa Mule Hackamore bridle over having a bit placed in their mouth. Read how mule riders/handlers have benefited from using the Whoa Mule bridle!
Need help in ordering? Call or text Cindy K Roberts 314-971-0208
- How to properly fit your Whoa Mule Bridle
- What the Whoa Mule Bridle is designed to do as a training tool
- How to measure your mule for the bridle/bit
- Read the reviews!
- Not every mule is a candidate for the Whoa Mule Bit/Bridle
- Behavior issues are usually caused from the animal acting out from pain
- Horse bits are made for horses.
- A mule's tongue and throat latch is thicker. A proper fitted bit is a must.
- Call or text 314-971-0208 to find out if your mule qualifies.
- Why? Because I want your mule to be happy in the bridle.
What first time mule owners have to say:
Cindy, thanks for sending the Whoa Mule bridle. I've been a horse person all my life, this is my first mule. Much to our surprise, he was very responsive with flexing already. The noseband will need to be adjusted but he did well today. Thanks for your support. ~Travis Swift, Oklahoma
Cowboy Whoa Mule Bridle W/Dots - $135
Headstall adjusts from 33 inches to 44 inchesg.
Amish made. Select your size noseband.
Comes with 1/2" x 8 ft Amish made single roping rein with cowboy snap.
Heavy oiled leather
Ships USPS Priority
$95.00 plus shipping (includes book below)
Every Whoa Mule Bridle or Whoa Mule Bit purchase includes a free copy of Retraining the Hard Mouth Mule by Cindy K Roberts. Complete instructions on proper use and how to fit/adjust your bridle.